Tape In remy human hair extensions from Human Hair Extensions Online are a great choice if you’re not sure which type of extensions are best for you. They are extremely inconspicuous, quick and easy to install and best of all they are comfortable. Make sure they are installed by an experienced installer and you follow our supplied care instructions. Every 6 – 8 weeks they will need to be removed with an adhesive remover and reinstalled closer to the scalp with replacement tape tabs or a replacement tape roll. You can find these products in our accessories section. We have a huge range of lengths and colours so there is a good chance we’ll have what you’re looking for.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us!
100 Day Money Back Or Exchange Guarantee
Please note: Colour may vary depending on the colour setting of your computer screen. If unsure use our free colour match service.
Specifications:Length: 18 inch (46 cm).
Adhesive wefts: 4 cm x 0.8 cm
Pieces:10 pieces = 5 sandwiches – 22.5 Grams
20 pieces = 10 sandwiches – 45 Grams
40 pieces = 20 sandwiches – 90 Grams
60 pieces = 30 sandwiches – 135 Grams
80 pieces = 40 sandwiches – 180 Grams
Tape Hair Installation Video
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- absolutely perfect! Review by Nikita
Its been absolutely perfect! Ive had them in for a week and they look 100 % real. (Posted on 4/12/2015)
- Thank you Review by Dana
- You guys are the best international supplier I'm so serious . Quality of product and excellent customer service. Just received my order. (Posted on 5/08/2015)
- Best hair and company Review by Lorren
I love Human Hair Extensions!!! I always get them! even hair salons always ask where are they from because they are amazing! through out the years I have gone from blonde to brown to black to blonde to brown and so on and so on - i have always gone to you guys for my extensions for whatever colour I am for the week because I know they are top quality! before I found your company i had gone with beaded extensions which I hated!
The last time I ordered I needed them quite urgent for a wedding and asked for them to be delivered to Newcastle in a day and a half which they were! Which was fantastic! Your company is completely reliable on getting the order done and sent!
I have nothing bad to say at all!! Will continue to buy my extensions from your company and spread the word!
( further to this email- my brother just read this email over my shoulder and said "I didnt know they were extensions!")
Do I need to say anymore?
Thanks guys for your efficient and reliable service as well as great extensions!
(Posted on 23/07/2015)
- Wonderful Review by Nikki
- Wonderful service and products, always extremely happy with the quality of the hair. Fantastic customer support and follow up, highly recommended to anyone considering extensions. Wouldn't go anywhere else and the live chat service is very helpful. AAA service second to none (Posted on 23/07/2015)
- great hair Review by Morag
The extensions are going great - thank you! The service was fantastic too so I wanted to thank you for that!
Will get on to ordering the tape and remover.
(Posted on 25/06/2015)
- really happy Review by Kristina
- Really happy with the hair , clientele are loving the tape a lot more than the beads . (Posted on 23/06/2015)
- great product Review by Susan
- I find your product very good – colour and quality. They last very well, especially considering I take them up almost every 6 weeks. Having used extensions for years now, I am careful about how I look after them. (Posted on 23/06/2015)
- #16 natural blonde/brown Review by Tiana
- Always love the quality of your hair extensions (Posted on 22/06/2015)
- Extremely happy Review by Kate
- I am extremely happy with product hair is great quality and lasts a really long time, very quick fast delivery, always receive exactly what I want very happy customer x (Posted on 18/06/2015)
- Spot on Review by Lisa Peters
Service has always been sensational, I called up recently as I was not sure what colour to purchase and the advice I received was fantastic. Delivery is always spot on and so is the quality ALTHOUGH you must look after them I always use good quality products and every 4 to 6 weeks when they are removed before I let my hairdresser put the back in I soak them in treatment so they last.
(Posted on 3/09/2014)
Write A Review
Washing Your Locks Without Shampoo
May 26, 2017