Tape Extensions have fast become the most popular type of hair extensions on the market! This is no surprise as they look extremely natural and can be installed much quicker than other types of hair extensions. www.humanhairextensionsonline.com.au Tape weft extensions are pre attached with 4cm x 0.8cm tape tabs. The tape is extremely strong so you will have no issues with them falling out like you may have with other companies. Our extensions are made with the finest quality, silky smooth remy human hair. If you look after them properly they have the potential to stay in an excellent condition for 12+ months.
If you need any advice please don’t be shy! Call 1300 489 337, Live chat if we’re online or email us on email@example.com
100 Day Money Back Or Exchange Guarantee
Please note: Colour may vary depending on the colour setting of your computer screen. If unsure use our free colour match service.
Specifications:Length: 20 inch (51 cm).
Adhesive wefts: 4 cm x 0.8 cm
Pieces:10 pieces = 5 sandwiches – 25 Grams
20 pieces = 10 sandwiches – 50 Grams
40 pieces = 20 sandwiches – 100 Grams
60 pieces = 30 sandwiches – 150 Grams
80 pieces = 40 sandwiches – 200 Grams
This is a reusable product, for reapplication you will need HHEO Tape Tabs or a Tape Roll and Adhesive Remover. These products can be found below or on our Accessories page.
Tape Hair Installation Video
Wash hair with a clarifying shampoo to ensure it’s clean and free of any products or oils. Make sure client’s hair is completely dry before application.
1. Section the client’s hair horizontally approximately in line with the middle of their ears.
2. Start from the nape of neck. Do not install any pieces within 1 inch of the hair line and don’t place to close to the scalp as this may cause discomfort.
3. Start by placing one weft underneath a thin section of hair (approximately the same amount that is on 1 piece of tape hair). Gently rub the hair onto the adhesive to secure hair.
4. Now place another piece directly on top of the bottom extension and squeeze together. This will sandwich the natural hair between the wefts. Ensure both pieces are stuck together tightly, if there is too much of your natural hair between the sandwich it will not stick together.
5. Repeat steps 2, 3 & 4 as you make rows in a brick format working your way up the back of the head. Work on a layer at a time, generally leaving a 1 inch gap between layers. Do not install above the crown section of the head.
6. Now move to the side of the head. It’s important to do a thick application in this section. Always remember to leave the 1 inch gap from the hairline to hide the tape bonds.
1. Start from the lowest point at the nape of neck and section out the bottom row.
2. Spray each weft with our Tape Hair Extension Remover and wait for 30-60 seconds.
3. Carefully pull each weft apart and slide out of the hair.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 moving up the back of the head and then around to the sides, until all extensions are removed.
Tape hair extensions will need to be refitted every 6 to 8 weeks.
HHEO Tape Ins can be used over and over again. Life span will depend on how you look after them, most sets will last well over 12 months! To reuse, apply the Tape Hair Extension Remover to remove remaining residue. Wash the extension and the client’s hair with a clarifying shampoo, dry the client’s hair, then apply a HHEO tape tab to the clean, dry bond and re-apply as normal. Carefully position each extension upon removal so it can be reapplied in the same position it was previously. This will make life much easier as you will not have to re-blend the extensions.
1. If you purchased Tape or Skin Weft hair extensions, do not wet your hair within the first 72 hours after installation.
2. Do NOT use any shampoo, conditioner or products that contain sulphate, citrus or a high alcohol content as these products may damage the hair or cause slippage.
3. Gently brush hair with a loop or detangler brush before washing. Start at the tips and work your way up.
4. Thoroughly shampoo your hair to remove all dirt, oils, products etc.
5. When conditioning, start from the mid lengths of your hair and work your way down to the tips. Avoid conditioner coming in contact with the bonds as it can cause slippage.
6. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
7. For healthy long lasting hair let your extensions air dry. If you need to blow dry, use a hair dryer on a low to medium heat. If you’re drying with a towel please do not rub hair together. You may pat dry or wrap in a micro fibre towel which will absorb most of the moisture for faster drying.
1. Shampoo and condition your hair every 3 days. The hair extensions do not receive natural scalp oils so need to have moisture added with every wash. If you don’t moisturise your hair extensions they will become brittle and break easily leading to split and ratty ends.
2. Always brush out knots and tangles before you swim, sleep or wash your hair. Start at the tips and slowly work your way up using a loop brush.
3. Do not colour your hair extensions at home.
4. To prevent tangling, gently run your fingers through your extensions.
5. Never sleep with wet hair. This will not only damage your extensions, but your own hair too.
6. Sleep with your hair in a plait or a loose bun.
7. Sleep on a silk pillow case to help prevent knotting whilst sleeping.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- So Happy Review by Courtz
This is the third or 4th time I've ordered with u guys and I'm still so happy.
I always get my order quickly too
This time I'm going to try put in the tapes myself. Wish me luck xx
(Posted on 7/03/2017)
- Im glad I finally signed up! Review by Margret
Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely excellent. I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it wise. I can't wait to read far more from you. This is really a tremendous website. (Posted on 29/10/2016)
- the best exentions Review by Lilian
I'm very happy with my order. It came within 3 days and the colour is great!
My hair dresser who cut them in for me advised me that they were the best extentions she had ever seen!
Thank you very much! (Posted on 14/12/2015)
- the hair has been of a great condition Review by Lesley-Anne
3 times I have ordered with you guys, and 3 times the hair has been of a great condition. Also delivered very fast, I am very happy, and I have recommended you to other friends also. (Posted on 9/12/2015)
- Exceptional Quality Review by Annie
I've ordered your products before and always found them to be of exceptional quality. Better than the ones I paid a fortune for at the hair salon. I also like that you have quick delivery. Thank you. (Posted on 30/11/2015)
- This honestly really made my day, good customer service is hard to come by! Review by Courtney
I just wanted to say thank you for your amazing customer service! I placed an order last week for 20" Tape extensions in colour 60, how ever they were out of stock. I received a parcel with my complete order, but with 22" instead. This was accompanied by a note hand written from Maxine, apologising for not being 20" extensions. This honestly really made my day, good customer service is hard to come by! (Posted on 26/11/2015)
- A plus Review by Kryshell
- I'm a regular buyer and just want to telI you that I love your hair extensions and never have a problem with them (Posted on 27/07/2015)
- Tape #2 Review by Amy
- I found both product and service to be extremely satisfactory! (Posted on 13/07/2015)
- Very Happy Review by Trudi
- I have made a few purchases from this online store and have been very happy with both the service and the quality of the products. (Posted on 8/07/2015)
- Highly recommend Human Hair Extensions Online Review by Belinda
I wear tape extensions everyday and have done for 2 years now. I always use your product as I can rely on great quality for a great price. Since I do wear the extensions day-in-day-out I commit a taboo and swim in the ocean a fair bit during the summer months but by following the care instructions and even using your adhesive tape to re-apply the extensions if needed I have no problems and I put that down to excellent quality in your products. Your customer service team has been most helpful to me when required and I know I can put in a lot of trust in your brand when I refer it to people who ask me why my hair always looks so good!
Thanks again, you'll be seeing another order from me when I need a restock!
(Posted on 24/06/2015)
- Fantastic Review by Rhiannon
- Fantastic service! Good quality hair quick postage. Very happy. (Posted on 24/06/2015)
- Thank you so much Review by Joanne
- My #2 tape extensions are great. I have them in right now. I placed the order and received them the next day in the mail. I will definitely be using you again. (Posted on 23/06/2015)
- Thanks heaps Review by Carey
The hair extensions have been great so far, thanks. My hairdresser had no difficulty dying and toning them to match my hair, and applying them was easy. None of them have fallen out or even slipped lower or come loose. :)
They have been fantastic so far, thanks!
(Posted on 23/06/2015)
- Perfect Review by Nikki
- I would just like to thank you for my hair extensions, the colour was perfect, delivery times was as described and the quality of the hair is great. (Posted on 23/06/2015)
- 60 piece volume set Review by Felicity
I'd just like to let you know that I'm very happy with my 20inch tape extensions. I have them in now and loving volume and length. (Posted on 22/06/2015)
- Very Happy Review by Sam
- Very happy with my order. Thank you . Hair is good quality and smooth ,very happy (Posted on 22/06/2015)
- Far better than any other salon brand Review by Maria
I have used hair extensions for some 10 years or more and was introduced to tape extensions some 2-3 years ago, I have dealt with 2 very reputable companies over this time.
One of the brands of tape extensions were of extreme poor hair quality, they tend to fall out and the extensions slip making the hair quite sticky.
I then tried the other top salon brand of tape extensions and they were ridiculous. Hair quality is good, however, they are quite thin and don’t provide a thick head of hair with a full head of hair extensions. They lasted only 4 weeks and were far too expensive.
Then I found YOU after much research.
Your tape hair extensions are of a fantastic hair quality, hair lasts an incredible 12 month plus+++, the tapes are amazing and last up to 8 weeks, and I have absolutely nothing bad to say about them. Your delivery is the day after, they are fairly priced and I recommend them to as many people as I can.
So well done!
(Posted on 18/06/2015)
- Blue Velvet Review by Kylie
- I've only bought items twice but have been extremely happy each time. Great prices, fast delivery and exactly what I wanted. I have suggested your company to many people and having just taken over a salon I will be considering your products for future services. Thank you. (Posted on 18/06/2015)
- Tape #27 Review by Anika
- Just wanted to let you know that I purchased your tape extensions and have had them in for two months with no problems at all! None have fallen out! Im so happy!! So thank you :) (Posted on 21/01/2014)
Write A Review
Washing Your Locks Without Shampoo
May 26, 2017