A great deal of research should be done by anyone who has plans to buy hair extensions. Hair integrations come in various lengths, colours, and application types. To make sure that you know precisely what you’re getting into, we offer you some useful tips about the best hair extensions on the market.
Hair Extension Types- Pros
- Clip-in hair extensions are one of the most popular extension techniques. They are temporary in nature and are reusable. Women who opt for clip-in hair extensions generally want to add length and volume to their hair for a special occasion.
- Can be styled, trimmed, and coloured (read FAQ page before attempting to colour a whole set)
- Easy to apply
- Human hair clip-ins are easier to maintain
- Remy clip in last longer than other extensions. The cuticles are intact and oriented in the same direction.
- They can undergo treatments same as those you give human hair, but requiring less maintenance
Tape Hair Extensions
- Tape in hair extensions feature strong bioadhesive tape that secures the extensions between six and eight weeks.
- easy and fast application
- looks natural and seamless when installed properly
- gives a more natural look and feel as there are no bumps, beads, or sew-ins as attachments
- does not damage scalp and real hair. There’s no need to worry about giant bald patches and breakage issues if installed and removed correctly.
- can be curled, straightened, and even coloured just like human hair. You can style your extensions in many ways without worrying about its eventual destruction.
Hair extension prices – Are they worth it?
Hair extensions can be expensive products, especially if you waste money on the wrong brand who sells you low quality or has no return policy. It’s important that you identify your needs and preferences and then match this with a reasonable budget. Clip-ins and tape ins are good investments since they can be used for an extended period of time. Hair extension prices may vary across brands.
If you have more questions regarding the types of human hair extensions, call +61 1300 489 337 and we will be more than delighted to answer them. If you want to check out the human hair extensions that we sell, click here!
The post Which is the Best Among These Hair Extension Types? appeared first on Human Hair Extensions Online | Blog.