You don’t have to be an A-list celebrity to change your look daily. The use of human hair extensions is an excellent way to jazz up your look without breaking the bank or constantly exposing your hair to harsh chemicals from styling products and salon services.
You can experiment and switch between looks quickly and without hassle with human hair ponytail extensions. Here are simple ways on how you can style clip-in ponytail extensions for women:
- If you are attending a red-carpet or high-society event, you would want your hair to look sleek, clean and elegant. A timeless hairstyle you can make use ponytail extensions with is the high ponytail. If you have short hair, a clip in ponytail extension is your only ally. This classic look is easy to pull off. Simply follow these steps:
- Secure the clip-in hair extensions before sectioning the hair and holding it together with a clip.
- Pull the ponytail hair extensions tightly on the back of your head.
- For that polished look, backcomb your crown hair neatly. You may use a hairspray or a hair wax to make it look sleek and shiny.
- Smoothen the crown portion by applying hairspray.
- For a sleek and stylish finish, secure all tresses and stray hair with bobby pins.
- If you are a big fan of Ariana Grande or if you simply wish to pull her signature perm half-up half down hairstyle, grab the best ponytail extensions that you have in your closet. Did you really think that Ariana’s long and sleek hair is all hers? She uses best quality clip in ponytail extensions to achieve her sweet and sassy iconic hairstyle.
- Make a diagonal partition that starts at the center of your actual hairline. Make sure the parting starts in front and then extends straight towards the crown on the right side. Create this diagonal parting on the left side of your hair as well. Add a third and final horizontal partition to connect the left and right diagonal hair partings to create a triangular shaped section on top of your head.
- Tie your actual hair with an elastic band. If you are using clip-in hair extensions, now is the time to add it to your hair. Secure the ponytail extensions to the base of the elastic band to ensure that it does not fall.
- If you want to add volume to your ponytail, section them into smaller portions and tease them with a teasing brush. From the teased clip-in extensions, take a thin portion and apply a generous amount of hairspray until it looks like a ribbon. Wrap this ribbon-like segment around the ponytail hair extensions to conceal the elastic.
To learn more easy-to-do ponytail extension hairstyles, visit us here. If you need assistance, you may also reach us on +61 1300 489 337 today.
The post Two Classic Ponytail Extensions You Can Do At Home appeared first on Human Hair Extensions Online | Blog.