Natural ingredients like honey and milk have been found to be very helpful in restoring damaged hair. They also help in making hair shinier and look more beautiful, and thus helping them blend well with some of the best offerings of Human Hair Extensions Online. But like all things pertaining to natural hair care, applying natural hair care solutions on your locks requires that you follow a few steps. These are mentioned below.
1. Making the conditioner. Milk by itself can be used as a replacement to the usual conditioner, although other items in the pantry can be used to create a natural hair mask that allows you to achieve beautiful and shiny hair.
* If you’re only using milk, the best type of milk to use is whole milk, although low fat milk and cream milk can be used for fine and coarse hair respectively. Spray over hair and let sit for thirty minutes before rinsing with shampoo.
2. Combine honey and milk. Honey seals moisture in hair. Mix milk and honey by combining two cups warm milk and two teaspoons honey. Stir until they blend together perfectly. Pour mixture over hair and let sit for thirty minutes. Rinse afterwards.
3. Use coconut milk as a substitute to regular milk. Coconut milk can be combined with an essential oil to create a mask that is effective in fixing dry hair. Alternatively, you can apply unsweetened coconut milk to dry locks beginning at the roots. Let the coconut milk sit for twenty minutes on your hair before rinsing it out.
4. Use fruits and certain food products as hair treatment. Fruits and other food products can be combined to create an effective hair treatment. Some food and food products you can combine include olive oil, avocados, and bananas.
* Blend a banana with a teaspoon of coconut oil, almond oil, or olive oil. Once the combination takes on a paste-like texture, apply to hair. Leave it there for up to thirty minutes before rinsing with shampoo and conditioner.
* Mash up an entire avocado (excluding the seed, of course) with up to two teaspoons olive oil. Apply mixture to hair. Leave it on your head for up to thirty minutes, then rinse with both shampoo and conditioner.
5. Bonus step: Use natural ingredients to create your own shampoo! Once you notice that your hair looks and feels like tape hair extensions from Sydney after a few applications of any of the above natural solutions, you can then proceed with creating your own shampoo from natural ingredients if you want to. Steps highlighted below.
* Get two eggs and extract their yolks into a bowl. Whisk until they take on a different texture, then apply to hair. You may leave it on your head for several minutes, whisk yolks with a single tablespoon of mayonnaise. The mayonnaise should serve as pre-treating cream.
* You may also use apple cider vinegar in lieu of shampoo. Mix one tablespoon apple cider vinegar into a cup of water, adding more water and vinegar as needed.