Do you long for mermaid-length hair or bleach blonde beach waves, but aren’t naturally blessed with long, thick hair? If so, buying tape-in hair extensions online is a way to a head full of luscious locks
Tape-in hair extensions are easy to maintain and can be worn in any way you like. You can gain length and volume whenever you want with quality tape-in hair extensions from a reputable company.
But before you order hair extensions online, it is equally important to learn how to take care of tape in hair extensions. Here are tips you must follow for care and maintenance of tape hair extensions.
- Wash and condition your tape-in hair
- When washing tape-in extensions, make sure to wash and handle them with utmost care.
- Wash the hair by massaging the hair strands from the base and downwards.
- Do not pull the hair too much during washing as this can result in the formation of clumps, matting, and tangled hair.
- When applying conditioner, make sure to not place the product on the root area of the extension as this can weaken the adhesive capacity of tape-ins.
- Brushing hair reminders
- Never comb or brush the hair while wet.
- Make sure to use a soft bristle brush or wide tooth comb to remove tangles without causing damage.
- Gently hold the roots of the hair extensions while brushing to avoid pulling out hair from the base.
- Remember to brush tape in hair extensions from the bottom to the roots. This method of hair brushing will detect tangles easily but will not pull them off the roots.
- Hair Extension Care and Maintenance Products
- Make sure to use quality hair care products formulated only for tape-in hair extensions and be careful of the amount of product that you use on your hair extensions. Only use a small amount of product and mix it with water for best results. For tape-in hair extensions, make sure the adhesive part does not get wet when using shampoo or conditioner as this may weaken its adhesive power.
- Choose shampoos and conditioners that do not contain alcohol, ethanol, and sulfates. Not only do these products damage the hair but they can also wear down the adhesives.
To read more helpful tips on how to take care and properly maintain tape-in hair extensions, visit us here. For enquiries, you may reach us at +61 1300 489 337.