Have you noticed that laid-back waves never goes out of style? It could most probably be due to the fact that it can easily be achieved in no, it’s a classic style that is being used by celebrities all across the globe.
You can also add body to your hair by getting tape extensions to add more volume to it.
Let me count the ways for achieving those super-easy waves.
For naturally wavy hair:
- You can sleep with your hair rolled into a bun but of course you have to make sure it is not too tight as this can result to excessive hair falls. This is very useful for those who do not have the luxury of time to use heat curlers in the morning. You can either put your hair in one bun or divide it in small sections depending on the wave size you want. You can see the gorgeous waves in the morning, just run a finger or two through the hair and apply salt spray to add texture.
- When you have wavy hair, it should start with the right cut to bring out the best of your hair. The key to getting the most coveted beachy waves is to layer your hair correctly so that it will curl the right way this is according to celebrity hairstylist. The layering should be emphasised around the face to get the correct look.
- Apply a sea salt spray to towel dried hair an inch above the roots, scrunch and allow to dry naturally.
- If you have dry hair then salt spray is a no no. Try to add texture and moisture by applying dressing creme and air dry or blow dry with a diffuser for unruly waves.
- Use a curling iron to give an ‘unkept’ texture.
- Curl you hair using a tiny curlers and wrap it around tightly. It should work wonders when you release them in the morning.
- You can also get that look with a tiny flat iron by taking one inch section of the hair and turning it around the flat iron and slowly pull down.
- Curl random sections in different directions to give it a messy look.
- Crimp hair with a 3 barrel curling iron. Place a section of hair and let it stay for a few seconds and release, continue downwards to get an ‘even all over’ look.
Try it and be a beach wave babe today…
To see our product range click here