Human Hair Extensions Online has a full-spectrum selection of hair extensions, from the palest shade of blonde to jet black. We believe that every girl’s natural hair colour is beautiful and we strive to give her the best hairstyle tips and products that will enhance her natural crowning glory.
Let’s talk about one of the most elegant hair colours: black.
There is something about black that evokes feelings of class and elegance, and this is never truer than with human hair.
Black is the most universal hair colour. While black hair may be common, it’s never plain. Some of the most beautiful women around the world have black hair—Katy Perry, Zooey Deschanel, Deepika Padukone, Adriana Lima, and 2015 Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach. Black hair has the allure and mystery that draws the beholder’s eyes to its owner. Black hair is simply stunning.
The secret to beautiful black hair is to keep it shiny. The black-haired girl can use the way light shines on her dark hair that casts a smooth, gleaming surface. Deeply conditioned black hair looks regal when unrestrained and flowing down a girl’s back.
Aside from letting it cascade freely down your shoulders, the best way to display black hair is by sporting a ponytail.
We at HHEO searched the Internet for ponytailed inspirations and present the best ponytail hairstyles for black hair. And because omne trium perfectum—everything that comes in threes is perfect—here are the first three styles to try:
No-part, slicked-back sleek black ponytail. Basic, classy, and an A-lister in the world of ponytails, the sleek pony leaves a smooth, glossy, and streamlined finish for that woman-on-top-of-her-game look. When worn high, a sleek ponytail can also give you a mini face-lift.
- 1. Start with clean hair. The idea is sleek, not greasy.
- 2. Comb your hair into the direction your ponytail will be, holding your hair up as you brush. Keep on brushing until you don’t feel any lumps and frizz.
- 3. Pull your hair into a ponytail and secure with an elastic band.
- 4. Use a strand of your hair to
- 5. If your hair is wavy, smooth the waves with a straightening iron for a more polished look.
- 6. For longer-lasting hold and to tame wayward frizz, spritz hairspray on your head.
- 7. Apply shine serum on the ponytail.
Tip: Slightly damp hair gives more grip, holds tighter around the sides, and traps shorter layers in as it dries. A sleek pony should be long and smooth. Add length using ponytail extensions for black hair.
Flip-in ponytail (also called inside-out ponytail or inverted ponytail). This one is just beautiful and takes less than a minute. You can make this your signature hairstyle and still look as fresh as a dewdrop in the morning light.
- 1. Gather your hair back into a low ponytail, and secure with an elastic band.
- 2. Part your hair just above the elastic, creating a “hole.”
- 3. Twist your ponytail to make it thinner and tuck it over and under the “hole.”
- 4. Pull the ponytail through.
- 5. Adjust the rolls you just formed on each side to make them look puffier while you pull the ponytail to make it tauter.
- 6. Soften the entire look by curling the tips of your ponytail with a curling iron.
Tip: Be careful not to pull your ponytail too tight as it can cause stress to your hair follicles and lead to hair breakage.
Voluminous and textured ponytail. Selena Gomez is a regular—no surprise as she has naturally beautiful, dense dark hair that will never fall flat even if she tried. If you have thin hair, you’d want this look because it covers the scalp line, which is clearly displayed with parted hairstyles. Girls with large foreheads would look great with this style as the height of the hair pulls attention away from the face.
- 1. Using the highest point of your eyebrows as guide, gather a section of hair from the top of your head—think mohawk. Secure with a clip.
- 2. Pull back the rest of your hair into a ponytail.
- 3. Layer by layer, tease the top section for a lift.
- 4. Join the teased top section with the bottom ponytail. Secure with elastic band.
- 5. Back comb the ponytail to add texture.
- 6. Complete the look with a few spritzes of texturizing spray.
Tip: Use a hair volumizing insert for added height. Increase the volume of your ponytail with hair extensions.
Tomorrow we’ll round up another trio of the best ponytail hairstyles for your black hair, so make sure to come back. Ta-ta.
The post The Best Ponytail Styles for Black Hair (Part 1 of 3) appeared first on Human Hair Extensions Online | Blog.