Hair that feels soft and silky is healthy, while hair that is dry and brittle has most likely lost the oils that help lock moisture in. To restore oil to natural strands to make them blend well with Human Hair Extensions Online products, you will need oil treatments and rinses as well as natural masks. To ensure you get the most benefits from their use, make sure to follow the steps highlighted below.
Natural Hair Masks
* Mayonnaise mask. Mayonnaise is composed of oil and egg yolks, which supply hair the oils it needs to make it shiny and soft. Apply to your locks by coating them completely. Leave on for half an hour to give it time to get into each strand. Once that time has passed, rinse out of locks with warm water. Shampoo and conditioner afterwards.
* Gelatin mask. Mix a tablespoon unflavoured gelatin and a single tablespoon warm water. The resulting mixture should then be applied to hair. Leave on strands for ten minutes, then rinse. Shampoo and conditioner hair afterwards.
* Aloe vera mask. For this option, you can use the aloe gel straight out of the plant. You may also use shampoo straight out of a bottle of pure aloe vera gel. Apply gel from roots to tips, then let sit for half an hour. Rinse, then apply shampoo and conditioner.
* Avocado and banana mask. Mash one banana and avocado each until a paste is formed. Massage this paste to all strands. Let it sit until an hour passes, then rinse.
* Avocado and egg yolk mask. Mix both egg and avocado in a single bowl until a paste is formed. Apply this paste to your locks and leave it there for about half an hour. Once that time passes, rinse out of locks with lukewarm water.
* Applesauce mask. Obtain a cup of applesauce. Apply to locks from root to tip. Leave on your hair for about half an hour, then rinse. Apply shampoo and conditioner to locks afterwards.
* Egg yolk mask. Combine a single tablespoon olive oil plus a single tablespoon honey with three egg yolks. Beat all ingredients until they become a smooth mixture. Apply this mixture to your locks afterwards. Allow it to sit for half an hour, making sure your hair is covered with a shower cap whilst waiting. Use both shampoo and conditioner to completely rinse the mixture off your head.
Hot Oil Treatments and Rinses
* Beer hair rinse. Pour flat beer over already-washed hair. Leave it on for five minutes before rinsing with cold water.
* Soak hair in oil overnight. Apply olive oil all over your hair, then cover with a shower cap. Remove the cap first thing in the morning, then rinse out the oil with water, shampoo, and conditioner.
* Hot oil treatment. In a pan, heat four tablespoons olive, castor, coconut, and almond oils until they become warm. Pour the resulting warm oil mixture to hair, and with your fingers, massage it to scalp and roots. Once every single strand has been coated with warm oil, put on a shower cap. Next, get a hot towel and wrap the shower cap with it. Heat from oil and towel should open all pores in the scalp, and this should allow oil to get into your hair and soften it.
* Apple cider vinegar rinse. Mix half a cup apple cider vinegar and one cup warm water together. Pour resulting mixture to hair after washing. Let it sit for ten minutes. Rinse out mixture with cool water. The result should be amazing hair that can be made even more beautiful with tape hair extensions.