This type of hair care product is capable of reducing frizz and adding strength, flexibility, and shine to strands. Typically, this is great for those with medium to long curly, dry, or wavy strands, although you can try it yourself to know whether it is a great product for you or not. There are many different ways of using sera. It can be used before washing and after washing (and before the application of Human Hair Extensions Online products). However, these products are most often used after styling (without extensions).
Getting the Correct Products
1. Consider options before purchase. Check labels and compare sera to find one suitable to the needs of your locks. There are a number of types of sera that can be used depending on preference and type. Do you have thin strands? A thickening serum will do well for you. Do you have fine locks? Lightweight sera for those whose locks do not need that much moisture should be great for you. Do you style your locks often? Sera that protect against heat damage are also available.
Other sera you can obtain include those specifically designed to enhance curls and waves, those which add gloss, and those which can be used to come up with styles that look more natural.
2. Purchase the serum from a pharmacy, department store, or a beauty store. Once you have done this, you can squirt the serum to the strands prior to washing. Some people notice that by doing so, they remove the chances of drying and frizzing after shampoo application.
– Give your hair protection while washing by using more serum than is normal. Apply up to four squirts of serum at the midsection and ends of strands.
3. Wash and condition strands prior to styling. When showering, a great idea involves the use of shampoo and conditioner intended for use on dry strands. Or if your strands are curly or wavy, you may purchase anti-frizz conditioner and shampoo or curly and wavy hair shampoo and conditioner.
● Skip the above step if you only plan on applying serum to styled locks.
● Another way serum can be used requires that it be applied to wet locks.
Using the Correct Amount of Serum
1. Blot two drops of serum to wet locks. Make sure to distribute the substance evenly across all parts of the hair.
2. Style as you normally would, making sure that, prior to styling with heat, heat protectant spray is applied. You want to make sure that strands are kept as vibrant and as strong as possible so less serum is needed.
3. Once you have styled your strands, squirt a tiny amount of serum onto your palm. Add more as necessary.
4. Properly rub the serum between your palms to ensure the even distribution of serum across your locks.
Proper Application of the Serum
1. Serum should first be applied to the back part of your locks. Avoid starting at the top or front part, or you risk ruining your style. Instead, use hands to blot serum gently to tips and midsection of strands, moving from back to front. This way, if too much serum has been applied, then it’s hard to notice.
2. If your strands still feel and look dry, apply another drop to your hand. Rub it between palms, then apply to the sides and the front of the head.
3. Curl tiny pieces of strands. After blotting strands with serum and achieving the desired shine, check if your locks seem a bit flat. If so, re-curl or re-style strands to energise it once more.
4. Find out if the serum is working for you. If, after two hours or one day, the serum leaves your strands heavy and greasy, find another product you can use. The one you are currently using might not be suited to the type of strands you have.
The application of serum to one’s crowning glory is an amazing way to sort out frizz and dullness. Thus, it follows that it is a great way to ensure that long hair extensions from Queensland blend well with your natural strands.