Thick hair is very appealing. As such, it’s no wonder that many are constantly in the search for commercial products that help add volume. If you’re having some trouble looking for a commercial product that is as effective as Human Hair Extension Online extensions when it comes to making your hair thicker, fret not. Below are a few things you can do.
Proper Hair Care
* Do not use chemical-based hair care products. Many of them, whilst capable of cleaning hair, can cause damage. Damage, in turn, can lead to thinning hair.
* Avoid washing hair each day. The scalp produces natural oil which coats the hair to protect it from external damage. When hair is washed each day, this oil is also washed away. This causes the hair to weaken as time passes.
* Applying essential oils helps thicken hair. Lavender, chamomile, thyme, rosemary, cedarwood, almond oil, coconut oil, and other oils can help in thickening hair follicles.
* Gently treat strands to reduce hair loss. Comb hair with a wide-toothed comb, and work tangles out carefully instead of pulling them through.
* Avoid the use of heat-producing styling tools like irons and blow dryers as much as possible. Overusing them on strands will make them dry and brittle. Once dried and brittle, they fall more easily.
* Let hair grow in their natural colour and texture. Avoid chemical treatments, dyes, and highlights. Any chemical that is applied to strands damages and dries it out. Even natural lightening techniques such as the use of lemon juice, will cause the fraying of strands.
* Get a haircut. Cutting dry and dead ends off can give new life to hair and give it a thicker appearance.
Necessary Lifestyle Changes
* Eat a healthy and well-balanced diet that contains lots of iron and vitamin B. Food rich in iron include pork, fish, poultry, beef, and green leafy vegetables. Food rich in vitamin B include brown rice, peanuts, vegetables, and fruits.
Irregular consumption of food that have sufficient iron content eventually lead to poor strand growth, while irregular consumption of food rich in vitamin B eventually lead to the thinning of one’s hair.
* Protect strands from pollutants and chemicals. While it’s impossible to avoid exposure to pollution everyday, there are methods you can employ to protect yourself. These are:
– When walking or biking in an urban location, wrap hair in a hat or scarf. Pollution produced by motor vehicles dulls and flattens hair, giving it an unhealthy and limp appearance.
– Put a swim cap on when dipping in a chlorinated swimming pool, as chlorine is harsh on the hair. Immediately after swimming, wash strands with a decent shampoo.
* Regularly massage scalp with your fingertips. Massaging improves circulation to the scalp. This, in turn, leads to the growth of healthy strands.
* How stressed are you? Stressful situations usually cause hair loss, so sort those problems out and get away from those stressful situations the soonest you can.
Doing all of the above will eventually lead to your hair becoming thicker. It’s something that does not happen right away. If in case you need to attend a party or event while your hair is still improving, you can have temporary human hair extensions from Australia set on your head for the meantime.