Taking care of ponytail extensions can be quite tedious and confusing for first-time owners. To ensure that your gorgeous hair extensions can last for many months, here are some tips on how to get the most value from them.
Best Ponytail Extension Care and Styling Tips for Novices
- Only purchase the best quality ponytail extensions. If you want real-looking hair, you need to invest on Remy hair or 100% virgin human hair ponytail extensions. There simply is no substitute for quality hair extensions.
- To ensure that your clip-in ponytail hair extensions are secured in one place, you need to tease them when styling. By teasing the hair extensions at the roots, you are roughing it up a bit so they don’t easily separate from your actual hair. For added volume, do not forget to attach the sections horizontally.
- To avoid the clip-ins of your hair extension from showing, put the clip-ins in upside down against your roots. In this orientation, the clip-in ponytail hair extensions will be facing in the right direction.
- If you want to curl your hair extensions, you can do so simply by dampening the strands with water the evening before you plan on using them. While you are air drying your human hair ponytail extensions, apply large hair rollers or curlers. Leave the curlers overnight for the maximum volume and curl.
- To give your ponytail hair extension a sleek and thick look, you may do so by spraying volumising thickening spray. Apply the spray and scrunch it up a bit for that natural, beachy wave finish.
For more tips on how to style human hair extensions or if you wish to purchase the best human ponytail hair extensions, click here. For enquiries, you may also call us on +61 1300 489 337.