Are you starting to tire of wearing your Remy tape-in hair extensions down all the time? If your answer is in the affirmative, then we’ll teach you how to update your hair extension styles with these top 3 hair extension updos that you can easily style by yourself.
Is a Hair Extension Updo Hard to Execute?
Those pretty and elegant updos may seem hard to pull off especially if you have short hair. With the best tape in hair extensions however, you can make stunning hairstyles that are relatively easy to do.
With tape in extensions, the possibilities are almost endless. Before you get into the art of hairstyling, make sure to use only the best tape in hair extensions to ensure that the hair strands will not fall off or get damaged by styling products and equipment.
- A Dainty Updo when Attending a Glamorous Event
This may look difficult to style but when broken up into steps, it will only take you minutes to style your Remy tape-in extensions and transform it into a red-carpet worthy hair style!
- Tie your tape-in hair extensions into a medium, low ponytail.
- Split the ponytail into two equal halves.
- Twist one half of the tape-in hair extension into a bun shape. Repeat this step for the other half as well.
- Carefully apply an elastic to both ponytails.
- Clip both curls to the middle portion at the back of your hair.
- Twisted Bun Updo for a Beautifully Messy Hair Finish
If you want to wear your hair up to a night out with friends, try this effortless but chic style with your tape-in hair extensions.
- Create a hair fist and place it into a low ponytail.
- Secure the ponytail with an elastic band.
- Twist and wrap the ponytail tape-in hair extensions and wrap it around itself for a messy, but fun twisted bun.
If you want more fun and easy updos that you can create with your hair extensions, click here. For enquiries, you may call us on +61 1300 489 337.