While it’s awesome to wear the best quality tape hair extensions to improve your self-esteem, getting an all-natural lustrous hair is still by far the best thing that can happen to any woman.
We spend utmost care in making it in its most perfect state and that’s why we want it healthy and shiny. Healthy hair can certainly boost self-confidence and raise your morale.
First thing first, your hair should be free from dandruff. This is usually the case when you have dry, flaky, itchy scalp.
So to avoid this predicament restore moisture on the scalp by massaging your scalp with coconut, vitamin E or olive oil.
Tea tree oil can also be helpful as the treat fungal and bacterial infections so this can address dry and itchy head naturally.
Another reason for dandruff could be the product build-up which can be cured by rinsing apple cider vinegar to clear out the grim and wash it out with your regular shampoo.
And here are the tips for a healthier hair;
- Do not comb the hair when it is wet because hair is most delicate when they’re damp.
- To avoid damaging the hair by staying away from too much blow-drying do it only when necessary otherwise limit the use.
- For dehydrated hair, apply olive oil after bath before detangling it with a wide-tooth comb.
- Dried out scalp produces less oil so apply generous amount of conditioner and stimulate natural scalp oil by putting vitamin E or coconut oil before bedtime.
- Eat foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids like Salmon and walnuts.
- Brushing the hair 100 times could also stimulate the scalp to produce its own natural oil.
- Applying a liberal amount of mayonnaise and let it soak for at least an hour before rinsing does wonders to your hair. Doing this once a week should do the trick.
- Never flat iron wet hair as this will cause hair breakage.
- Silicone-based products are very helpful in today’s age since the hair is facing a lot of stress. This adds a little more protection for our hair as it coats the hair.
- It is never too late to invest on vitamins for the hair to correct whatever deficiency you need to address.
- Believe it or not your hair needs to be protected from sunlight too so use products that contain sunscreens to cover it up.
- Getting a regular trim every 6 to 8 weeks to cut off split ends can promote healthier hair.