If you choose to wear hair extensions be prepared by ensuring that your hair is healthy otherwise you will suffer repercussions.
The hair is always fun to style and color in this arena, conventional wisdom often holds true: hair is our crowning glory and keeps you looking great.
And how are we going to do that? Try out these kitchen fixes instead of using chemical-laden hair products.
- To aid in keeping the pH level of your scalp and bring out natural red highlights use two parts very warm water and one part apple cider vinegar and pour the mixture on top of your head, massage, leave for a couple minutes to dry before rinsing.
- To enhance the protein in your hair try the “shampoo omelet” this is mixing an egg with shampoo. Massage onto hair for 5 minutes then rinse thoroughly.
- To get shiny hair apply mashed avocado (which is known for its vitamins, essential fatty acids and minerals) with one egg to wet hair and leave it on for about 20 minutes and rinse several times. Do this once a month for maintaining a healthy hair and once a week if you have damaged hair.
- Eat foods that are full of omega-3 acids. eg: gamma-linoleic acid, which work wonders in keeping hair & nails moisturised. This can also be done by taking capsules of borage oil, evening primrose oil, or flaxseed oil one to three times a day.
- With the help of household ingredients create your very own conditioner, here’s the top 3 that you can use
- Replace your regular conditioner with condensed milk to make the hair shinier
- Applying a generous amount of mayonnaise to your hair let it stay for an hour before washing it out. You will be surprise at how shiny and soft the hair feels.
- To moisturize, hydrate, add body and softness mix exactly two ounces olive oil & two ounces aloe vera. Then add 6 drops of sandalwood and rosemary oils.
Keep posted for more tips on getting the hair you’ve always wanted…
To find out more about HHEO click here