Clip In Hair Extensions
Clip in hair extensions are the most popular method on the market. They’re extremely easy to install, which can be done at home in a matter of minutes! They are even easier to remove and maintain. These sets all come with free delivery, we also offer an express service which reaches most areas in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and many other parts of Australia on the next business day!
- This is the thinnest of our 20 inch clip in range, it weighs 100 grams which is classed as an industry standard full head set. It’s popular for adding volume to an up-style or for clients with thin hair wanting to add length or volume.$118.00 AUD
- This is our deluxe clip in hair extensions set. It’s an all rounder that will work for almost anyone unless you have really thick hair. Having only 5 pieces makes installing & removing a smooth process! It’s perfect for adding additional volume and length.$139.99 AUD
- Our silky smooth, triple wefted 22 inch clip in set is perfect for those wanting to go that little bit longer than your standard hair extension length. It weighs 125 grams which is a decent full head set. It can be used for adding length, volume or both.$159.99 AUD
- Our 24 inch set is the longest of our clip in range and it weighs 140 grams. This is more than enough for a full head of hair! Made with high quality remy hair and is thick from top to bottom just like our other clip in options!$174.99 AUD
- Due to popular demand this is the newest addition to the HHEO shelves. This set is 51cm long and weighs a generous 200 grams. Like all of our clip ins it is triple wefted and thick from top to bottom!$210.00 AUD
- This is our deluxe clip in hair extensions set. It’s an all rounder that will work for almost anyone unless you have really thick hair. Having only 10 pieces makes installing & removing a smooth process! It’s perfect for adding additional volume and length.$270.00 AUD
- Having immense volume is gaining rapid popularity! This set is 22 inches long and weighs 250 grams, which is 2.5 full head sets! Have the convenience of wearing as little or many of the pieces as you want, depending on the occasion. You won’t be disappointed.$289.99 AUD
- Weighing 280 grams makes this the thickest 24" clip in hair extension set in Australia! The hair is silky smooth, THICK from top to bottom and made with high grade remy hair.$319.99 AUD
How to know if you are using the best hair dye
Who doesn't like to be pampered at salons? But one thing that is stopping us is usually the most expensive bill after getting a complete new look, that includes getting a new hair colour. We would do anything to look great and save a few bucks at the same time. Which what gave birth to so many DIY products in the market today. But the downside is if it doesn't work out the way you expected it to be, then this would ,of course, end up costing more than what you have bargained for.Continue Reading
How to choose the right blonde hair colour for you
With a multitude of choices for blonde hair you might get lost and will be confused on what shade to choose. Remember, each blonde tone has a variety of sub-tone, yes, it can be a bit overwhelming, however there a few tips to guide you on this.
Is the chestnut hair color for you?
Chestnut hair comes in all shades from light with a reddish tint to dark amber hues. It is a warm tone of brunette hair with gold and red undertones. This fabulously, rich hair tone almost looks great on anyone, with a variety of shades available in the market, you might get overwhelmed. Let us help you find your right shade to show off that gorgeous flair in you.
How to know if pink hair dye is for you or not
Getting a pink hair isn't easy as it looks if you consider factors like the damage that is caused by the process and the tedious upkeep. Still, that doesn't stop you from taking a test-drive. But before making the plunge, we have outlined four major things you need to consider.
Reasons that will convince you that organic hair colour is the best option
If you are not so fond of hair extensions, then let's go for option number two, organic hair colour. This type of dye is absolutely chemical or ammonia-free so your hair is not prone to dry, brittle hair to damage hair. On that note, I will list down reason why you should go natural and start contemplating on vege hair dye.